Reiki - universal life force energy
1 & 2 December 2018 9.30 to 3.30pm FULLY BOOKED
5 & 6 January 2019 9.30 to 3.30pm
Reiki, a Japanese word pronounced 'ray-key' in the west, may be translated to mean universal life force, or universally guided energy.
Learning Reiki marks a new phase in your life
The use of Reiki energy for personal and professional stress reduction, enhancing creativity, problem-solving and therefore profitability in business, is a major contribution to the workplace.
Reiki has gained great credibility and professionalism. Its history in Japan has been researched, verified and published extensively with many books in many languages confirming the amazing, often inexplicable, results of Reiki on the human body and soul.
One of the most noticeable benefits you will experience when receiving Reiki is how quickly and easily a deep state of relaxation occurs.
You will experience a sense of calmness, contentment and peace, which deepens throughout the treatment, surrounded by a feeling of safety and professional caring.
From this place, many experience spontaneous relaxations in the form of muscle tension release, vertebrae realignment, accelerated tissue healing, scar reduction and other forms of pain relief.
- Brain waves slow in Reiki treatments, offering you creative solutions and insights in to daily working and living.
- Relaxation and stress reduction occur promptly, usually within minutes.
- Your natural creativity and problem solving are enriched, learning and concentration enhanced and our memory retention improves.
- The overall quality of your life is enhanced by an increased and realistic sense of optimism and positivity.
Receiving Reiki increases your ability to spontaneously 'let go' at all levels - physically, mentally and emotionally.
Old habits and unconscious belief systems 'die easy', forgiveness comes more readily.
11 ways Reiki can improve your health, wealth and relationships
- Experience the reduction of stress and pain in a single treatment
- Accelerate healing of physical tissue (body), mind (thoughts and beliefs), heart (emotions) and spirit (alignment)
- Alleviate fatigue, energize mentally and physically
- Increase your clarity of mind, enhance your problem solving and memory retention
- Sustain increased feelings of self-confidence and self-esteem
- Ensure increased health and well-being
- Your intuitive skills develop faster
- Facilitate improved communication at all levels
- Increases creativity at all levels, in all professions
- Noticeable improvements in all relationships – partnerships, family, work and business
- Totally compliments, supports and enhances all orthodox and alternative medicines, therapies and practices.
‘Reiki is so much more powerful than I ever knew – it’s amazing …’
An important aspect of Reiki is the empowering of the individual
You will find that not only is Reiki wonderful to receive, it is also wonderful to give.
- Reiki is taught so all may use it for themselves. A remarkable and permanent 'tool', Reiki may be learnt in Degrees, which are usually taught over a weekend.
- After Reiki 1st Degree, you will have the ability to channel Reiki instantly for a lifetime ... anything you touch will receive Reiki instantly - this includes you!
- Food, water, medicines, crystals, people, plants, animals, anything! You also learn how to give Reiki treatments to yourself, others and professionally.
Book in to learn Reiki for yourself
Reiki 1st Degree 2 & 3 February 2019