Meditation - the journey to deeper inner connections and happiness
Meditation is the pathway to your inner guidance, your intuition or 'natural inner knowing' ... because it is also a wonderful 'stress-buster' it also increases your levels of calmness and happiness.
For millions, meditating is the pathway to connecting with your inner self and innate inner guidance, to release stress and invoke more peace and happiness into your everyday life ....
Everything in the world is energy ...
- This includes the thoughts you think
- The emotions you feel
- The words you say
- The actions you take
- Your dreams and desires
- Your prayers and meditations
Your thoughts, emotions, sounds and actions, dreams and desires, prayers and meditations are all energy creating energy
Meditating can increase the quality of your daily life, your personal and professional relationships and how your actions manifest fully and lastingly in the world around you
Identify the difference between your thoughts and your intuition
- Intuitive experiences express themselves uniquely to each of us - via the physical body, differing emotions and inner images
- Meditation trains us to see more easily the differences between a thought and a true insight, knowing or intuitive response
Your Awareness is your greatest guide to intuitive accuracy as well as deeper meditations
Meditation decreases stress fast
- Another excellent value is that of stress management – this has been scientifically verified
- The longer the period meditated and the greater the gentle ability to focus increases, the slower the breathing, the less frequent the thoughts, the slower the brain waves and thus an alpha state is achieved
- In the alpha state, the whole mind/body as an energy field, relaxes and expands – this effects our physiology, stress levels, hormonal balance, general optimism, happiness and physical energy availability
Meditating gives you a hugely improved quality of life, love, relationships and more …. enjoy!
Simply meditate - where to start
Initially we can begin a daily meditation practice for a short, enjoyable amount of time and repeat once or twice daily … to get the most benefit commit to meditating daily by starting with shorter meditations and progressing to longer
A free, fabulous, simple meditation for you
Breathe Awareness Meditation is a simple place to begin your daily practice and suitable for all age groups including children
- Avoid outer distractions by turning off the phone, hanging up a ‘do not disturb’ sign, letting your family know, whatever is appropriate
- Sit comfortably with your legs crossed (floor) or feet flat on the floor (chair) and back straight but not rigid
- Place your thumb and index fingers together (called a mudra) on top of your legs with your palms upright
- close your eyes gently
- Focus your awareness on the breathe gently entering and leaving your nostrils
- This breathe awareness practice is one of many so as you settle into this practice, always gently and consistently return your awareness to your breathing whenever the mind wanders
- Even if the mind is very active with many thoughts coming and going, continue to return your awareness to observing your breathing – no criticism, judgement, just awareness
Regular practice of this technique increases your ability to focus and concentrate ... it's most profound contribution is to your ability to engage, appreciation and enjoy your life in every moment
- No two meditations are ever the same so gently persist daily for great benefits
- Increase your meditation times as you feel drawn to once to twice daily
Your aim is to calm the mind through breath awareness – this naturally increases your peace of mind, awareness and creativity, problem solving and aids you in experiencing the difference between a thought AND an intuitive experience … and much more
"The ability to enjoy the exploration of the outer universe is proportionate to our ability to enjoy our inner world” - Upanishads
©copyright 2019 Yolanda Cholmondeley-Smith is well-known as an intuitive clairvoyant and psychic reader and has meditated for over 45 years. She holds weekly Meditation Groups and Workshops and has been a practicing Reiki Teacher for over 22 years teaching hundreds of Reiki students and training Reiki Masters and Teachers.
She is the author of many articles and an e-book - 'Your life Your Future' about global predictions and trends, intuitive awakening, personal growth and creative success.
You may also like ...
Whether by Skype, phone or in-person, Yolanda reads all aspects of who you are and how you can create a great, abundant and more beautiful life for yourself, now and in the future - relationships, your career and talents, home & family, work, health and much more. Comprehensive, detailed, accurate - READ ALL ABOUT YOUR GOLD READING HERE THEN BOOK ONLINE
Our most popular Reading - 60+ mins
Whether by Skype, phone or in-person, you receive a focused 'mini-view' of where you are now and how to move forward with clarity, confidence and ease. Focused, detailed, precise - READ ALL ABOUT YOUR SILVER READING HERE THEN BOOK ONLINE