Mindfulness Meditations for your happiness and health
Sun 9 December 2018 11am to 3pm
Do you wish you could meditate more and get the benefits faster?
At this workshop, you'll be exploring a variety of different meditations from various traditions ... depending on your needs, some will teach you relaxation while others will lift and lighten you, leaving you in a deep state of peace.
Do you experience stress, anxiety or depression?
Do you feel the need to manage or 'medicate' your stress with either ...
- Medication and prescription drugs
Whatever your challenge may be?
Have you tried over and over to meditate and yet your mind is still completely active?
Give your inner self an authentic chance at the practice of meditation and come experience the potentiality of transformation through a deeper experience which can bring inner peace, stillness, joy and a feeling of connection.
All stages (of practice), and genders are welcome - minimum age is 13 years
“Yolanda totally focuses on giving you a quality experience that will change the way you live and work ... her courses and workshops are always action-packed, super-informative and fun …
She teaches you what she has practiced and used herself, so you know you’re getting what really works ...”
In this Workshop, you will learn a variety of meditations to ...
• Improve the quality of your life and reduce all forms of stress
• Increase your peace of mind and improve your relationships
• Enhance your mental clarity, focus and perspective
• Balance your physical health, weight and energy
• Enrich your creativity, intuition and your ability to solve problems effectively
If your heart and soul aren’t happy, then your relationships, health, finances and work won't be either
"Yolanda's here to support you moving into more happiness, confidence, creativity and value in your life ... her direct style of communicating, gives you a top-quality experience to take home, love and work with successfully for years"
SAT 9 DECEMBER ~ 11AM TO 3PM
NB: 10.45am registration for an 11am start
The Chapel - a sacred sanctuary at the beautiful Houchens Retreat Centre, 83 Houchens Road, Glenview, Hamilton
Rug or throw, yoga mat, socks for inside, notebook and pen and your personal water bottle.
This workshop will focus on 'chair meditating' - if you prefer to sit on the floor to meditate, please byo comfy seating, etc.
Coming from out of town?
We have great cafes close by and (weather permitting), you're welcome to walk the outdoor Labyrinth at our venue before you go home (if it’s wet, feel free to BYO brolly and rain coat).
read more ...
HOUCHENS RETREAT CENTRE, GLENVIEW, HAMILTON NZ
- Builds self-confidence and awareness
- Increases serotonin level, influences mood and behaviour.
- Resolve phobias & fears
- Helps control own thoughts
- Helps with focus & concentration
- Increase creativity
- Increased brain wave coherence.
- Improved learning ability and memory.
- Increased feelings of vitality and rejuvenation.
- Increased emotional stability.
- Improved relationships
- Mind ages at slower rate
- Easier to remove bad habits
- Develops intuition
- Increased Productivity
- Improved relations at home & at work
- Able to see the larger picture in a given situation
- Helps ignore petty issues
- Increased ability to solve complex problems
- Purifies your character
- Develops will power
- Greater communication between the two brain hemispheres
- React more quickly and more effectively to a stressful event.
- Increases one’s perceptual ability and motor performance
- Higher intelligence growth rate
- Increased job satisfaction
- Increase in the capacity for intimate contact with loved ones
- Decreases in potential mental illness
- Better, more sociable behaviour
- Less aggressiveness
- Helps in quitting smoking, alcohol & food addictions
- Reduces need and dependency on drugs, pills & pharmaceuticals
- Need less sleep to recover from sleep deprivation
- Require less time to fall asleep, helps cure insomnia
- Increases sense of responsibility
- Reduces road rage
- Decrease in restless thinking
- Decreased tendency to worry
- Increases listening skills and empathy
- Helps make more accurate judgements
- Greater tolerance
- Gives composure to act in considered & constructive ways
- Grows a stable, more balanced personality
- Develops emotional maturity
- Helps living in the present moment
- Creates a widening, deepening capacity for love
- Discovery of the power and consciousness beyond the ego
- Experience an inner sense of 'Knowingness'
- Experience a sense of “Oneness”
- Increases the synchronicity in your life
- Helps keep things in perspective
- Provides peace of mind, happiness
- Helps you discover your purpose
read all ... the Spiritual and Physical Benefits