Meditation made Simple with Yolanda
14 APRIL 2018 9.30 - 3.30PM
Meditating is simple - when you know how
Meditation is the journey of directing your awareness on a specific activity.
By doing this daily, 100’s of benefits automatically start taking place naturally in all aspects of your mind, body, emotions and intelligence.
- Learning how to utilize and enjoy using the energy of your awareness is simple
- Unlearning the myths about how this ’should’ be done is simple
- Enjoying both the the process and the benefits of meditating is simple
Liberate your soul, nurture your health and happiness and process stress in minutes ….
This is a fun, relaxing, informative and nurturing day to embrace your practice and reconnect with your happiness, peace of mind, optimism, creativity, insightfulness and FUN!
In just 1 day, experience meditations you love and start there!
Meditation is simple when you know how! And did you know that there are many meditations for different purposes?
Some meditations are to calm the mind and alleviate fatigue, others are for healing physical ailments, still others for manifesting, some for deep states of bliss and joy!
You'll learn different Meditations - for different outcomes
And you'll go home a lot more inspired to sit down for a few minutes a day and ...
- Enrich your life and relationships
- Empower your Intuition, creativity and initiative
- Improve your energy, confidence, optomism and performance at work
- Alleviate stress, gain health and love your life again
You'll take home easy and enjoyable meditations to
- Improve the quality of your life and reduce all forms of stress
- Increase your peace of mind and improve your relationships
- Enhance your mental clarity, focus and perspective
- Balance your physical health, weight and energy
- Enrich your creativity, intuition and your ability to solve problems effectively
PS: Did you know ... that if your heart and soul aren’t happy,
then your relationships, health, finances and work won’t be, either?
Sat 14 April 2018 9.30 to 3.30pm
Houchens Retreat Centre, 83 Glenview Road, Glenview, Hamilton NZ
Free car parking inside the gates
$95 - bookings essential ... please book here
- Rug or throw, yoga mat, socks for inside, notebook and pen, your personal water bottle.
- This workshop will focus on 'chair meditating' - if you prefer to sit on the floor to meditate, please byo comfy seating, etc.
- Please bring your own water bottle and let me know if you'd like to book to join us for lunch - see below
Houchens Retreat Centre is a beautiful and peaceful Retreat haven. As part of its many facilities, it has an outdoor Labyrinth, which we will walk during the day. If it’s wet, feel free to BYO brolly and rain coat. You may also BYO lunch and enjoy it in the grounds (weather permitting).
Like to LUNCH together?
Great cafes are close by and I've booked a table for our lunch break at the popular Mavis at WinTec Cafe. It's got good coffee, a great range of snacks as well as delicious, healthy meal options!
read more ...