Meditation is the pathway to your Intuition
For many, meditating is the means and pathway to connecting more deeply with your inner self and guidance
Everything in the world is energy ...
- This includes the thoughts you think
- The emotions you feel
- The words you say
- The actions you take
- Your your dreams and visualisations
- Prayers and meditations - they are all energy creating energy.
The more you repeat any type or quality of thought or action, the faster they will manifest as experiences in your ‘outer’ world, the world experienced via the five senses.
Accessing your inner space means allocating a part of your daily life to creating a relationship and awareness of a different kind with yourself.
This extends into and influences the quality of your daily life and all relationships including the relationship you have with yourself ...
Intuitive experiences come in many ways
- Intuitive experiences express themselves in many varied ways unique to each of us, some of which are bodily sensations, imagery and emotional feelings.
- The practice of meditation trains us to more easily and gently discern between the two.
- The aim is always to increase awareness of both thoughts AND intuitive experiences not to repress or suppress one in favor of the other.
- This in turn opens us to great spaces of calmness where natural perception spontaneously occurs.
Identify between your intuition and your thoughts
As each thought is a form of energy which flows through the individual and collective mind, observing them increases our awareness of the difference between a thought and an intuitive experience.
- One valuable aspect of the daily practice of meditation allows us to identify or perceive our thoughts more easily.
- Meditation helps us observe the type and nature of the thoughts and how we do or don’t engage with them.
Awareness – your biggest guide to intuitive accuracy
A secondary value and no less important, is the benefit of an increased ability to focus.
Focus means holding your attention and awareness for longer periods on whatever you wish to achieve experience or create – this applies to business, life and relationships.
By practicing a simple meditation for 5 – 10 mins (or longer) once or twice daily, your ability to focus and achieve, increases proportionally.
Meditation decreases stress fast
- Another excellent value is that of stress management – luckily this has been scientifically verified
- The longer the period meditated and the greater the gentle ability to focus increases, the slower the breathing, the less frequent the thoughts, the slower the brain waves and thus an alpha state is achieved.
- In the alpha state, the whole mind/body as an energy field, relaxes and expands – this effects our physiology, stress levels, hormonal balance, general optimism, happiness and physical energy availability.
The ancient and sacred Upanishads texts tell us …
'As great as the infinite space beyond, so is the space within the lotus of the heart.
The ability to enjoy the exploration of the outer universe is proportionate to our ability to enjoy our inner world…'
Begin your meditation practice daily and simply ...
Initially we can begin a daily meditation practice for a short, enjoyable amount of time and repeat once or twice daily … and we commit to doing it daily, no matter what or where (that’s how you get the benefits).
Some people may be happy with 20 – 30 minutes every day, others may be happy with 5 -10 minutes once or twice daily and others may be happy with 1 – 2 hours every day.
It is an individual experience based on what works best for you.
© 2018 Yolanda Cholmondeley-Smith is well-known as an intuitive consultant, teacher, writer and transformational guide. She is the author of many articles and an e-book - 'Your life Your Future' about intuitive awakening, personal and creative growth and global predictions and trends.
read more ...
You may also like ...
Whether by Skype, phone or in-person, Yolanda reads all aspects of who you are and how you can create a great, abundant and more beautiful life for yourself, now and in the future - comprehensive, detailed, accurate - READ MORE
Our most popular Reading - 60+ mins
Whether by Skype, phone or in-person, you receive a focused 'mini-view' of where you are now and how to move forward with clarity, confidence and ease. Focused, detailed, precise.