Happy Year of Love!
These Bedroom Feng Shui Tips tips will help ensure relationships and romance are thriving, as well as sleep and good health
Here's some Feng Shui tips to help improve the chi / energy in your bedroom ...
Nada to televisions and mirrors in your bedroom
- Televisions can reflect objects just like a mirror, and should not be placed directly across from a couple’s bed
- Keep mirrors and televisions out of the bedroom - it can cause couples to fight and argue over petty things.
- Your love life will also improve if you do not have a television in your bedroom. In addition, a television emits electromagnetic energy that is disturbing to our energy. The closer and bigger the television, the worse it is.This can cause restlessness and insomnia.
- Computers also have the same effect on our energy fields and are best left out of the bedroom. The bedroom is for sleep and intimacy only!
Vertical beams overhead create emotional divisions in the people sleeping under them
Beams that are located over the bed and run vertical can cause couples that are sleeping together to split. They are bad for health as this is sha or killing energy, but when they ‘divide’ the bed in half, then they can divide the couple.
The lower the ceiling and the closer they are, the more serious they are. A canopy bed, sheet rocking the beam or covering it up with billowing fabric, are great ways to mitigate the negative energy
Water promotes wealth everywhere but in the bedroom
- Water features should not be in the master bedroom. It is disruptive to your energy and can indicate affairs
- Water is primarily used to enhance wealth in a home, but when water is improperly placed it will ignite sex scandals, affairs, incest, alcoholism, drug abuse and other undesirable results
- Aquariums, wall fountains, desk fountains, or waterfalls in the bedroom are not beneficial and should be avoided
New mattress, new beginnings
If you’re newly married, it’s best to purchase a new mattress. Who wants to be sleeping in the same bed with the energy of past lovers? It’s not a good start.
Clear energy filled with light uplifts your energies
The furniture in the master bedroom should be proportional to the size of the room, and the room should be free of excess clutter. The master bedroom should have the right balance of light during the day and enough window treatments to create a peaceful sleep environment at night
Double-check whats behind your bedhead wall?
Make sure that you’re not sleeping on the same wall that shares a bathroom, kitchen, fireplace or heavy electronics. It can cause health issues
© 2019 Yolanda Cholmondeley-Smith is well-known as an intuitive clairvoyant consultant and medium, Meditation and Reiki Teacher, writer and transformational guide.
She is the author of many articles and an e-book - 'Your life Your Future' about global predictions and trends, intuitive awakening, personal growth and creative success.
read more ...
You may also like ...
Whether by Skype, phone or in-person, Yolanda reads all aspects of who you are and how you can create a great, abundant and more beautiful life for yourself, now and in the future - relationships, your career and talents, home & family, work, health and much more. Comprehensive, detailed, accurate - READ ALL ABOUT YOUR GOLD READING HERE THEN BOOK ONLINE
Our most popular Reading - 60+ mins
Whether by Skype, phone or in-person, you receive a focused 'mini-view' of where you are now and how to move forward with clarity, confidence and ease. Focused, detailed, precise - READ ALL ABOUT YOUR SILVER READING HERE THEN BOOK ONLINE