1 April 2022 - Audacious, Innovative New Moon in Aries
Audacious and innovative, this New Moon in Aries can pack a punch
Intensified by the Fire element plus a solar eclipse, this New Moon in Aries can rock your world!
This New Moon is extremely auspicious
The New Moon in Aries initiates the
- The Hindu New Year
- The Moslem Ramadan (the ninth month in the Islamic calendar observed by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting, prayer, reflection and community)
- The beginning sign (Aries) always starts the Astrological New Year as the first sign of the Astrological Year's annual cycle through the heavens
"Your intentions for this Aries New Moon set the stage for your year ahead. This April is filled with hidden treasures! The amazing planetary action that comes together in April sets the stage for your positive outcomes"
Maya White, Astrologer 2022
Learn how to use the elemental, astrological, fengshui and crystal energies related to Aries to kick-start an immensely productive April and Autumn for yourself in these super-auspicious days
Fire Element Aries
Fire signs are ruled by the Planet Mars - the fiery red planet of energy, assertion, drive, war, desire, aggression and competition
Mars' energy inspires the work that fulfills our deepest passions, visions and missions. If there's a big mission to get done, you'll need Mar's energy
Aries gives this New Moon -
- Unstoppable qualities
- Mental focus, persistance, determination
- Physical strength and active energy
- The ability to work through challenges
- Makes things happen, gets things done
Best aspects of an Aries New Moon
- Entrepreneurial, independent and creative
- Inspirational leaders
- Courageous and decisive
- Awesome romantics
Worst aspects of an Aries New Moon
- Impatient, quick tempered
- Get bored quickly if not inspired
- Need independence, like to be their own boss
- Feel they're always right
New Moon in Aries is -
- Quick to forgive
- Family & team energy - plays hard & full-on til exhausted
- Hands-on & involved - family, parenting
- Head & heart always totally 'in the game'
- Thrives on collaboration with partners
- Loves travel
- Open to new activities & experiences
- Super-romantic, soft-hearted
Crystal Inspiration for Aries New Moon - Bloodstone and Carnelian
Use these 2 crystals -
- During the Aries (Sun sign) season
- During any New or Full Moon in the Aries sign
- When any planet enters the sign of Aries
Also, during your meditations, intention settings and other rituals or simply keep them near you to charge up with their magic!
A stone of courage, purification, strength & balance
- The bloodstone has a long history of use for its healing properties - it was considered a magical stone because of its ability to transmute negative energy and purify a space while protecting it at the same time.
- Bloodstone is used to cleanse, realign and stimulate the Base and Heart Chakras
- To overcome any distress or anxiety
Bloodstone is green
- It is a “growth crystal” – a powerful conduit of the Earth’s life force of birth, development and creation and of the power of nature’s constant renewal.
- It is a potent aid in nurturing - family relationships or a new business venture
- Bloodstone is perfect - keeping a venture on course, a project on schedule and life on track
- It is a talisman of physical growth and strength and safety in travel
- It grounds the Fire energy of Aries into sustainable, healthy and positive outcomes.
CHAKRA: Root (base or 1st) Chakra
ZODIAC: Aries, Libra, Pisces
A stone of confidence, empowerment, manifestation and vitality
Carnelian assists in taking action to manifest one's highest goals and dreams.
Carnelian helps one overcome the fear of taking action or fear of doing the wrong thing. It assists one to embrace change and transformation in one's life.
Carnelian lends vitality and energy to the physical body. It helps one purify and sanctify the body as a temple of the spirit.
- It is excellent support for detoxifying of all kinds
- Breaking negative or hurtful physical habits
- Generally improving overall health
- Carnelian is especially useful in balancing and healing the 1st (base) and second (sacral) Chakras
CHAKRA: Root (1st or Base) Chakra, Sacral (2nd) Chakra) & Solar Plexus
ZODIAC: Cancer, Aries, Leo
Cleanse your Crystals every New or Full Moon
- Use a crystal or clear glass bowl
- Fill it with filtered, purifies or sea salt water
- Place outside at night time overnight for a (few) days under the New and/or Full Moons for that month
Feng Shui - activate your home and office with fiery Aries energy
Fengshui Fire Element Colour & Designs
Red shades, pinks and oranges
Light, candles, candelabras, a fireplace, hang a painting or place a cushion with a bold splash of red, pink & oranges or with triangular shapes
Meditations to calm, inspire & manifest at the New Moon
- Soul Sync to manifest calm, abundance, health, wealth
- Abundant Life Practice
- Serene Mind Practice
- Peace Meditation
She is the author of many articles and an e-book - 'Your life Your Future' about (accurate) global predictions and trends, intuitive awakening, personal growth and creative success